£45,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a committed Department Manager to manage their Facilities and Maintenance projects to their client base, giving complete customer satisfaction and expedite growth within this area of the business.
- Prioritise and oversee execution of works and manage service level agreements.
- Assist in preparing contracts for Maintenance works
- Team and people management ensuring competencies match the required tasks to enable forecasting and scheduling of works.
- Responsible for health & safety on site including Risk Assessments, Method Statements and attending health & safety audits.
- Attend and lead pre-sales site visits assessing and supporting sales staff
- Build strong collaborative Customer relations
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven experience in Team Management.
- Possession of a PRINCE2 qualification would be desirable.
- Desirable experience would include industrial exterior lighting or electrical related discipline, collaboration within the railway sector,
- 3+ years in Facilities Management role.
- Work scheduling experience.
- Experience in producing risk assessments/method statements.
- Good with IT, knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable.
- Willing to travel to customer sites and possess a UK Driving Licence.
- Possess good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and customers.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.