Competitive salary: £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months, plus a generous bonus and reward scheme - Average Commission £5400 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time (shifts below)
Location: REMOTE - working from home
- 2 weeks of early shifts - 9am - 6.30pm Mon - Thur, 9.00am - 4.30pm Friday
- 2 weeks of late shifts - 12.00pm - 8.00pm Mon - Thur, 9.00am - 4.30pm Friday
- 1 sat a month, 9.00am - 4.30pm with Sunday and following Monday off.
Early applications encouraged with start dates of 11th April!!
The role you’ll do:
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you’ll learn the systems, meet new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- Working from home on a remote basis.
- rovide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you’re at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you’ll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of £7,200 per year
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards