You will be a listener and a thinker, able to take instruction from a client and produce a positive outcome! If you are enthusiastic, engaged and have a will and a want to learn, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Processing of daily sales and hire orders from telephone calls and emails
- Preparation of daily and monthly sales figures and reports
- Communicate with internal and external sales staff offering administrative support where necessary
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently, monitoring quote progress through to conclusion
- Making proactive sales calls to existing and new customers
- Experience in Sales Administration is ESSENTIAL and must be DEMONSTRATIVE
- Ability to manipulate and deliver data through use of Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Personality is paramount - the ability to fit well in a team environment and thrive!
- Excellent communicator, professional and approachable, keen to please and happy to get stuck in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to think on your feet and respond effectively to changing priorities
- Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal, often thinking outside the box to reach a mutually beneficial conclusion with the customer
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.