Project Manager - Digital Programme
FTC - 2 Year Contract
Monday - Friday 40 Hours
£43,150 - £47,465 Per Annum D.O.E
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be a champion of the benefits of project management within the business. You will be responsible for delivering projects as assigned and help develop effective Programme & Project Management.
- Mobilise, manage and lead the project delivery teams as assigned.
- Lead and influence key business stakeholders across the organisation to implement business change.
- Identify and embed changes to key business processes to support the implementation of the Digital Strategy.
- Lead on Stakeholder identification, communication and management throughout, being a trusted source of knowledge and advice on the business transformation activities being undertaken.
- Manage risk at a project level and escalate appropriately through the Corporate Risk Management framework.
- Effectively lead diverse teams to achieve delivery, adopting the most appropriate methodology for the change
- Report effectively to Digital Programme Board and project boards on all elements of project progress. To influence decisions around prioritisation, budget and resource requirements.
- Work with the Digital Programme Manager, Corporate PMO and Head of Digital to ensure projects align with the identified benefits and Digital Strategy.
- Champion projects assigned and communicate regarding them at all levels.
- Produce regular Highlight Reports and ad hoc management status reports
- APM Level C "ProjectsManager"
- Educated to Degree level or with equivalent experience
- APMP/PMP/ISEB PM Certificate or equivalent
- PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent Lifecycle process experience
- Desire to continue to learn & develop professionally
- Experience delivering medium projects with limited complexity.
- Knowledge of the discipline and progression of professional Project Management.
- Experience delivering Digital Change and transformation projects, for example Microsoft 365.
- Experience delivering software development projects working with bespoke software.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.