Due to substantial growth, our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Manager! As well as managing the distribution of print and packaging products to local industry via their own lorries, the position also includes looking after the daily despatch of all orders via their busy ecommerce site!
- £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, DOE
- Full time, permanent
You will oversee a growing team of 10 staff and to assist with the implementation of Sage 200. The position will involve taking responsibility for all elements of the warehouse, including:
- Manage a team of ten staff
- Health & Safety
- Recruitment and training
- Manage all goods in and out, including returns.
- Forklift trucks – both Counterbalance and Reach
- Assist with the implementation of Sage 200
- Creating bar codes and scanning goods in and out
- Managing lorries including the legal requirements for tachographs and drivers’ hours
- Stock takes and pallet allocation
- Dealing with parcel and freight couriers
- Maintaining organisation and cleanliness in warehouse
- Identify and apply efficiency improvements