Our Client are seeking to appoint someone who has worked in a team environment where customer focus is of the utmost importance, and where the need for attention to detail, accuracy, expedience and ability to interpret drawing and plans is required. You will have a 'will do’ attitude and have the ability to working across teams to ensure that we deliver what the customer wants, first time and to the required quality standard.
Monday to Thursday: 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 2:30pm
- Support in new business development in UK and Europe.
- Business and customer relationship development.
- Provide full support to the sales team.
- Product and material research & development, including sourcing in a quality-compliant way.
- Develop, encourage and establish solid business relationships with customers, including developing and maintaining contacts where necessary.
- Provide a fast and accurate response to customer queries regarding product range, quotes, prices order status, stock availability, lead times, deliveries and discrepancies.
- Prepare quotes and product information following customers’ requirements.
- Process sample requests and monitor sample quality, safe packaging and despatch.
- Create and monitor easy-access customer files including respective company information files, quotes, orders and samples.
- Follow up any enquiries in order to encourage development of business relationships including potential business figures and collate information as and when requested by the Technical Sales Support Manager.
- Create and regularly update customer database designed to be used by Sales Department.
- Prepare company and product information, brochures and samples when necessary.
- Support the Technical Sales Support Manager in developing new business contacts.
- Assist the Key Account Manager (KAM) & Area Account Manager (AAM’s) as and when required.
- Ensure effective running of Company Sales Systems and Procedures including SAP and bespoke internal procedures.
- Treat all information to do with the company as confidential.
- Assist in general sales administaration when required.
- Comply with Quality procedures at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety procedures at all times
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good level of education
- Experience of working in an automotive manufacturing environment, such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover would be advantageous, but not essential
- Pro-active, approachable and outgoing attitude.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good level of keyboard skills, grammar, literacy and numeracy including developing spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge and experience of Excel and Word, letter/fax layouts and wording.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.