£18,000 - £19,000 per annum, Mansfield
Joining a very busy office, your main responsibility will be for progressing customer’s orders with both sub-contractors and internal departments keeping both staff and customer informed with status.
- Handling and resolving customer queries / enquiries
- Liaising with customer, sub-contractors and departments keeping them updated with order progress
- Reviewing and updating schedules / internal orders with current data; including identifying new order requirements.
- Create schedules / production planning requirements
- Reporting status of outstanding orders.
- Data entry
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous customer service and administrative experience
- An understanding of yields is beneficial
- Previous use or experience of CAD software
- Ability to handle a busy workload
- Professional, well organised and self-motivated
- Good with IT
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Confident, outgoing and bubbly personality
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.