Our Client is seeking to appoint an individual with solid knowledge of the digital space to take ownership of an existing, established brand and also a new brand in a new space within an existing market. Each brand is a very exciting project and will mean managing much of the digital content on both brand’s websites.
You will nurture each brand from the very beginning of wide scale consumer awareness and play a pivotal role in the success!
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Market research, understanding how the digital space is changing and how to adjust accordingly
- Digital content management
- Physical in-store branding to create a quality, engaging experience
- Analysing customer behaviour, adjusting as necessary and directing the project accordingly
- High quality campaign launches, new product launches, newsletter communications, literature production and print
- MUST be able to demonstrate a knowledge of Digital media, Digital space and how it works
- Enthusiasm and determination - this will become your baby and you have to be fully invested in it
- Full of ideas and suggestions as to what direction to take the project
- Communicating to the directors and executing the plans
- Confident writing content- excellent written English
- Graduate or educated to a high standard
- No previous work experience necessary, however a good level of commercial understanding is essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.