£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an efficient, technically-minded and process driven individual to join their high performance team!
- Understand a room layout from a customer order and floor plan (trained in house)
- Order input onto industry specific computer system
- Manage accounts and projects to ensure jobs run smoothly, timely and to the correct specifications
- Work as part of a team to develop best practice and continuous improvement
- Go the extra mile for customers
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Technically minded with a logical thought process
- An understanding of dimensions and measurements
- Professional telephone and email manner - confident and clear communication
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Hardworking and a valuable team player
- Detail conscious
- Tenacious and driven
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.