Up to £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experience Marketing Executive to research, plan and execute strategic Marketing activity to their international marketing for existing, new and prospect customers in order to improve brand recognition, promote products and grow market share. If you’re passionate about delivering quality campaigns across a broad range of channels and can spot opportunities for continuous improvement, then this is role for you!
- Create high quality promotional material across all platforms
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to suggest ideas for future activity
- Work to ensure an increase in customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Ensure consistent performance throughout the year
- Manage the existing exhibitions calendar and budget
- Conduct consumer research and review data in order to support he implementation of their multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Work with the team to ensure all activity is delivered to budget
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous International Marketing experience
- Relevant degree or professional qualification: CIM
- Experience of campaign delivery against company objectives, preferably gained within Education Resources, Retail or FMCG
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised with good time management
- Results focused, analytical and detail conscious
- Confident communicator
- Personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.