6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£26,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced HR professional to join the HR team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract!
- Take responsibility for delivering the effective recruitment solutions to ensure targets are met to support areas of business growth in a hands-on way
- Provide advice, guidance and interpretation on all aspects of HR
- Work in partnership with line managers to ensure their recruitment needs are efficiently and appropriately addressed
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers on conditions of employment, absence and performance management, disciplinary, grievances and employee development.
- Ensure documentation is accurately completed
- Manage and motivate the HR coordinator to deliver an effective and professional service
- Ensure all associated paperwork is accurately completed
- Keep up to date on legislative changes and continue to be aware of policy that directly impacts on the FE sector, e.g. safeguarding children and safer recruitment in education.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- CIPD qualified and relevant HR experience is essential
- A relevant Graduate degree is desirable
- DBS compliance (working with children / vulnerable adults)
- Experience of recruitment and selection processes
- Confident with IT and understanding of integrated HR/Payroll systems
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills, solution orientated
- Knowledge of employment law and practises
- Flexible and professional approach
- Positive and likeable nature, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.