£30,000-£33,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an ICT service desk advisor to provide essential support to the company’s end users.
- Be the 'face’ of the ICT service desk
- Determine the user's issue and the cause of the incident
- Resolve incidents in a timely and efficient manner
- Travel required (20%) mainly in the UK to the other company locations.
- Promote best practices and improvements within the organisation
- Providing support, guidance and advice to team members
- Deal with escalated issues from clients and key accounts
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Good/excellent functional knowledge of end user computing
- Basic knowledge of LAN management and topology
- Knowledge in user/printer administration
- Willing to travel within UK and occasionally abroad
- Accepting on call duty
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.