£20,000 per annum, Mansfield
Our client is seeking a helpful and hardworking individual to join their team, supporting the sales team with customer relationship development and developing new businesses.
- Develop, encourage and establish solid business relationships with customers
- Provide a fast and accurate response to customer queries regarding product range, quotes, prices order status, stock availability, lead times, deliveries and discrepancies.
- Prepare quotes and product information following customers’ requirements.
- Process sample requests and monitor sample quality, safe packaging and despatch.
- Create and monitor easy-access customer files including respective company information files, quotes, orders and samples.
- Follow up any enquiries
- Create and regularly update the customer database
- Prepare company and product information, brochures and samples when necessary.
- Support in developing new business contacts.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within commercial environment
- Understanding of what makes great customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Calm and polite demeanour, ability to deal with all types of individuals
- Attention to detail
- Well educated and good with IT
- Proactive, positive and flexible attitude
- Outgoing, approachable and personable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.