Salary: £9.50 per hour
Duration: 3 Months Temporary, Potential to go Permanent
Hours: Full Time Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- To deal with enquiries both by telephone, in person and electronically
- To draft and prepare documents to meet specified requirements
- To maintain and issue stock , undertake the ordering of supplies and services, verifying claims for payment and schedule invoices
- To carry out a range of clerical duties including word processing, photocopying, scanning, printing, filing and mail
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Experience of providing services to customers and in the handling and resolving of enquiries and complaints.
- Good computer skills
- Positive, energetic, personable and a good work ethic
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.