Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Manager to support their business. The role is to manage all aspects of the warehouse including Goods In, Stocktaking, Inventory, Picking, Packing and Returns and Despatch. This role has additional responsibilities to lead, manage, coach and develop the existing Warehouse team.
£25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Full-time, permanent, Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
• Ensuring all operational KPI's and company requirements are met, tracked and improved.
• Be instrumental in the day-to-day running and cleanliness of the warehouse, managing order volumes, daily workload and continuous process improvements.
• Managing and initiate specific improvement projects.
• Manage staff appraisals and disciplinary matters that may arise.
• Manage the Fork Lift Trucks (Maintenance / Servicing)
• Be responsible to create and document SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.
• Challenge existing processes, providing input on continual improvements which increase capacity and efficiency.
• Ability to manage staff productivity and performance.
• Lead, manage, coach and develop existing Warehouse team.
• Maintain all warehouse operational standards and processes and ensures all team members follow procedures to improve efficiency.
• Demonstrable previous experience in warehouse management at a manager or supervisory level is essential.
• Experience in SAGE accounts systems or similar, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Email.
• Knowledge and experience in warehousing Health and Safety.
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
• Strong and confident communicator with people on all levels and a hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise your own and your teams work-load effectively.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Initiative to solve problems unaided.
• Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
• Forklift Truck Licences (Counter Balance & Reach)