£19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an organised, efficient and enthusiastic individual to provide support to the Payroll Manager and HR Manager in processing the monthly payroll and in all aspects of HR administration.
- Be the point of contact for employee payroll and HR queries
End to End payroll
- Company pension scheme
- Process all new starters, leavers and changes to staff details, ensuring details are kept up to date
- Calculation of statutory payments (maternity, paternity and sickness leave)
- Manage and monitor all changes in payments, ensuring correct authorisation
- Ensure payment of PAYE, National Insurance and other deductions are made on time.
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts.
- Chase and complete P11D car information for Inland Revenue
- Log all disciplinaries, absences and training producing reports for line managers
- Manage recruitment portals
- Reference requests for new employees
- Ensure relevant paperwork and forms are distributed to line managers during recruitment processes and in probationary reviews.
- Organise and file all HR documentation
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role or studying towards a relevant, professional qualification.
- At least 3 years’ End to End Payroll processing experience (Sage/SnowdropsKCS would be desirable)
- Knowledge of Payroll and HR functions
- GSCE educated (incl. Maths and English)
- High level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- IT literate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.