| FIELD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT |
| FIELD BASED BUT OCCASIONAL OFFICE VISITS TO LONG EATON |
| COMPETITIVE SALARY + COMMISSION |
| COMPANY CAR PROVIDED |
Our client is seeking an experienced sales consultant who is keen to get on the road for business and achieve their targets! You will be confident, energetic and happy to travel the country meeting new clients and maintaining existing contracts. You will be ambitious and thrive off the fast paced culture of a rapidly growing company. You will manage your own diary and time and have the passion to create your own success.
- Increase sales with new customers in keeping with the turnover and GP targets
- To focus on developing new accounts within the target markets
- Provide solutions to any customer problems
- Responsible for retaining maintenance contracts
- Providing reports to the customer following service work and follow up remedial quotations
- Targeting new customers from beginning to end of the sales process, emails, and sales visits face-to-face
- Co-ordinating customer enquiries within the company in order to provide a solution to the customer problems
- Reaching the targets set in the weekly reports e.g. Financial and Input
- Participating in regular sales meetings
- Discussing problem sales and looking for solutions
- Reporting on a weekly basis to Head of Sales through Weekly Reports and Weekly Sales Meetings
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Experience within a field based sales position is ESSENTIAL
- Valid UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Methodical approach with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude!