Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller with French fluency to focus on the provision of an effective Credit Control service for National and Export Sales. You will possess excellent customer care skills and excel under pressure!
Location: Long Eaton
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Manage all aspects of the debtors ledger that the role is responsible for
- Ensuring UK and Export credit insurance policies are complied with
- Pro-active management of over trading accounts
- Follow specific customer led strategies for resolving overdue issues on high turnover value customer accounts
- Assist the Credit Manager in improving all aspects of the Credit Control process, particularly with regard to customer query resolution
- Contribute to ensuring overdue debt is minimised at or below budget levels
- Maintain customer account details on systems as appropriate
- At least 2 years experience as a Credit Controller including good experience of dealing with high volume National accounts
- A strong working knowledge of Export Credit Control together with a good command of the French language is essential
- Possess a good telephone manner and good customer care skills, with a clear understanding of individual customer requirements
- PC skills, negotiation skills and an ability to be able to cope under pressure are essential, as are accuracy and numeracy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.