Our client is seeking an experienced customer service professional to join their small team. You must be confident in supporting customers throughout their journey and this can sometimes be a challenge in the current climate!
You must be highly organised, efficient and able to re-prioritise accordingly - no two days will ever be the same!
This role will require sound administration skills, attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner. You will be working in a B2B environment with both customers and suppliers alike!
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Long Eaton - OFFICE BASED ONLY!
- Order chasing both bespoke & fast track - producing reports
- Updating customers & internal systems
- Shipping - confirm all orders, change order to shipped status & allocate to customers
- GRN goods
- Dealing with GRN discrepancies/complaints to resolution
- Dealing with service for some European factories only
- Updating query spreadsheets
- Liaise with Credit Control for queries where money is outstanding
- Overview of fabric purchasing for European factories to ensure holiday cover
- Understanding fabric spreadsheet so when chasing factories for orders there is a good understanding of which fabrics have been received by the factories
- Updating paperwork & spreadsheet for split deliveries
- Updating background costs once items GRN’d e.g., shipping
- Answering phones for sales/service queries