Our client, a highly successful family run business is seeking to appoint an experienced Service and After Sales Associate to join their expanding business!
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated person to contribute to the continued growth of the business. This is a varied role working within a small team within a fast paced and ever-changing environment!
- Long Eaton, Office based
- Full time, permanent
- £24,000 per annum + bonus!
- Processing customer order requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Responding to customers' enquiries ensuring a knowledgeable and professional approach
- Demonstrating good attention to detail by making sure all activity is logged on to the company systems
- Tracking of deliverable goods to finalise orders
- Reporting and finalising investigations where product has been deemed undeliverable by transport partners
- Visiting warehousing / transport partners for stock management purposes
- Supporting the other teams within the office as well as undertaking general administrative tasks where required
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders daily, building and maintaining positive relationships with clients whilst representing the company
- Proactively informing customers of any unexpected delays in production/delivery of goods
- Planning, executing and resolving deliveries to Ireland – communicating with agents any unexpected shortages
- Driving company vehicles (Luton Van)
- Planning and executing events
- Problem solving
- Keenness to learn and develop
- Commitment and loyalty
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
- Proven ability to be able to work independently and / or part of a team
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow procedures or implement procedures where necessary
- A driving license is ESSENTIAL for this role!