| CREDIT CONTROL TEAM LEADER |
| LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £35,000 - £38,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE |
| HOURS: 8am - 5pm MON - THUR & 8am to 1pm FRI |
Our client is seeking a methodical and organised individual to take ownership of all credit control functions and be responsible for the team of three experienced credit controllers. You will have keen attention to detail and adopt a flexible approach to work and enjoy working as part of a team. You will possess excellent communication skills and be a natural leader who can take the reigns and ensure the workload is completed to a satisfactory level!
- Responsible for a team of three experienced credit controllers
- To manage the Credit Controllers, Credit Control Support & Sales Invoice Query Processors
- As required to act as a first line credit controller to specific accounts (may be accounts with particular issues at the time)
- To minimise / eliminate overdue debt and where it arises resolve the issues within prompt time-scales
- To ensure complaincy with credit insurance obligations
- To continually review processes to ensure you are maximising work flow solutions & generally working towards a 'paperless office’
- To work with other processes to help facilitate a reduction in the issues leading to the need to generate credit notes
- Previous experience in a similar rolel is ESSENTIAL
- Proficient in computer based accounting systems
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Organisation and methodical approach to daily tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess good communication skills
- Flexible approach and enjoy working as part of a team
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.