| SERVICE COORDINATOR |
| LONG EATON |
| £9.13 PER HOUR! |
Our client is seeking to appoint a Service Coordinator to work as a part of a dedicated service team!
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm - with an hour for lunch.
Duration: 3 months initially however does have the potential to lead to a Permanent role.
Start: 7th January 2019
- Coordinate a team of field-based Engineers, utilising company technology tools, monitoring engineer efficiencies and provide customer satisfaction.
- Cover during absence/holidays for Service Coordinator colleagues.
- Take incoming calls from Customers and Suppliers.
- Customer liaison/Queries.
- Engineer contact/Communication/Support.
- Support S.C.A scheduling/Booking/Cancellations.
- Instruct and Authorise sub-contractors.
- Accurate invoicing and timely collation of job sheets to invoices before posting to customers.
Skills, Attributes & Experience:
- Experience working in a service office environment with mobile engineers
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail.
- Used to Teamwork in a fast pace environment/ working under pressure
- Good knowledge of PC literacy, including Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organisational, motivational skills and using own initiative.
- Proactive approach to Problem solving/ Enthusiastic/ Flexible.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.