Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the F.D in all manner of duties!
You will be responsible for all Purchase Ledger functions, as well as day to day transactional work.... and anything in between!
You must be happy with a varied role and be keen to get stuck in within all areas of the business!
Please note: Whilst this is a more senior level role, due to the size and structure of the organisation there will be no further progression available within the company.
- £25,00 per annum
- Long Eaton, office based only
- Full time, Mon - Fri
- Working with the Financial Director to ensure financial data and reporting, to both internal and external stakeholders, is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for all purchase ledger functions, reconciling purchase invoices, posting invoices, recharging invoices, raising mid and month end payment runs.
- Daily bank reconciliations for multiple currency bank accounts
- Processing all receipts, payments and credit card payments
- Liaising with other team members from different departments to reconcile purchase discrepancies
- Balance sheet reconciliations & contributing to month end management accounts production.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience essential, preferably in a similar role
- You will need an excellent eye for detail and be proficient in Excel.
- Great communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Commercial awareness
- Creative planning and problem solving