Finance Administrator - Part Time
2 Days a week, 9.00am - 5.00pm
£9,165 Per Annum
Hybrid Working Available
- Responsible for the day to day recording of financial transactions, including sales, purchases, ordering and stock-taking exercises via SAGE
- Produce detailed reports from SAGE as required by the Treasurer
- Complete regular bank reconciliations and payments via online systems
- Support the Treasurer in all aspects of the company's accounts
- Provide pro-active support to the County Officers, County Commissioner and Deputy County Commissioners
- Support the Office Administrator in providing general administration services
- Support financial administration
- Liaise and provide information to the Auditors
- Undertake any word processing and computing duties using Microsoft Office & Teams software.
- Handle and deal with telephone and visitor enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Undertake any other duties and projects as directed by the Treasurer
- Carry out all reasonable additional tasks as required
- Support and work along side the County Administrator with other general admin tasks when needed
- Ability to produce accurate financial information and reporting via Sage or equivalent
- Be experienced in using Microsoft Office applications - in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 365 and Teams in particular strong skills in Excel
- Ability to work from own initiative, plan, manage and monitor own tasks and time
- Flexibility of working hours to deal with peaks and troughs of activity
- A clear DBS check with regular renewal
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.