Have you been working in a contact centre, sales or account manager position and now yearn to take your fantastic communication skills to the next level?
In this role you will take a consultative and collaborative approach to establishing your customer's needs and requirements, and thereafter providing them with options with explanations as to why! You will be acting in an advisory capacity with the sole aim of building strong and lasting relationships with each of your customers in order that you are best placed to cater to their individual needs.
Responsible for a number of clients within a specific territory, you will be the ears and mouth of the business as you constantly strive to deliver excellent customer service coupled with continuous advice and support surrounding all product offerings.
This is not cold-calling, this is not hard sales. This is a soft-sell at best, to individuals who require the products that you can offer them.
Location: NG2, Nottingham
Salary: £22,000, bonus will be in the region of £4000 a year and is performance based
- Responsible for advising customers within your defined territory on all products available
- Engaging in telephone consultations as to what products your customer may require, prescribing and instructing them on how to use them thereafter
- Deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service during every customer contact point
- Use your excellent product knowledge to educate customer and handle their queries
- Accurately updating records and systems, including processing of orders using SAP
- To liaise with colleagues across the business in an effective way, working together for the best customer outcome
- To work in line with all relevant guidelines, including NHS regulations
- Work with your field-based Sales Manager to plan effective meetings and manage the customers within your given territory
- Customer-Centric- Able to build strong and long-term relationships with customers
- Target-Oriented- Highly motivated to deliver against KPIs
- Effective- Ability to plan and organise workload to maximise impact
- Compliance-Driven- Ability to recognise opportunities to introduce additional products and services to our customer base which improve overall health and well-being
- Communicator- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product Knowledge- Great all-round depth product knowledge which enables value-add conversations with customers
- Influencer- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Resilient- Adaptable to a fast-paced business where change is the norm
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.