£18,251 - £19,392 per annum, Basford area of Nottingham
Our client is seeking an enthusastic individual who is committed to making a positive difference in peoples lives. You will work to coordinate and match registered people on our database with inspection visits, and putting any support in place that they may need to complete the inspection and report.
- On receipt of an event request clarify full details and requirements the company inspector
- Match appropriate supporters to experts where required
- Be the main point of contact for a worker before, during and after each visit
- Produce and present reports
- Make a significant contribution to the improvement of the lifestyles and citizenship for our user group
- Implement and follow all policies, procedures and guidelines
- Encourage improvement through continuous learning, make best use of people’s time and recognise the valuable contribution of other
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with people who use health and social care services.
- Good working knowledge of the health and social care infrastructures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- An ability to cope with stress and prioritise a demanding workload.
- Proven administrative skills, use of IT software and programs
- An ability to think and respond creatively, positively and with flexibility.
- A commitment to training and development.
- A relevant professional and/or academic qualification.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.