| RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR |
|£18,000 PER ANNUM |
| MON - FRI, 9AM - 5PM |
Our client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Receptionist / Administrator to operate as the first point of contact for visitors. You will maintain the reception area to a high-standard and ensure clients and visitors are met with a friendly, welcoming smile! You will take ownership for your surroundings and ensure the usual office day runs as smoothly as possible!
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; or referring them to the correct person where necessary,dealing with inquiries via email
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring sign in book; issuing and logging master keys
- Manages office diary - booking in viewings/maintenance work and following up on viewings
- Obtain paperwork and Id’s from tenants & guarantors
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, changes and messages
- Responsibility for distribution of post
- Ensures all paperwork and invoices are correctly filed
- Handles money and takes payments over the phone and in person
- Liaises with tenants for property viewings and planned maintenance works
- Ensure stock is available and replenished
- Previous experience in a reception/front of house/administrative role is essential
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential, including on the phone
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Customer focus and able to handle pressure well
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Professionalism and able to listen to others
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to prioritise workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.