Production & Inventory Assistant
12 Month Maternity Cover
£23,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Our client is seeking a production and inventory assistant to support the Production Team in maintaining the UK and overseas purchase lines.
Reporting to the production manager, the suitable candidate will help track tasks, deliverables and issues through to completion and resolution. This position interfaces with multiple internal functions as well as directly with external vendors.
Able to work in a busy and fast moving open plan office with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Communicating with our UK and overseas contracted printer and print finishers
- Sourcing and purchasing adhoc components including POS, display units, consumables and stationery
- Tracking Work In Progress reports & Service Level Agreements and escalating issues.
- Investigating delivery and QC issues with printers and other suppliers
- Proof reading and approving pre-production samples
- Assisting with inventory maintenance
- Supporting the production manager and sales team with ad-hoc reporting and projects as required
- Managing and executing sampling requests
- General administrative function to keep department organised and share information
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience working in project management or purchasing is highly desired
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to anticipate and manage problems, escalating where necessary
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.