Full Time, Permanent
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our clients growing business, who can join and manage their internal admin team.
- Providing admin support to the business namely scheduling of Health and Safety Visits, Client Reports, Employment Law handbook updates
- Manage, train, and recruit a team of administrators
- Implement and maintain procedures
- Involved with organising seminars and events
- Manage the purchase order process within the admin department
- Manage the company’s CRM and IT systems with the support of our IT company
- Take and produce minutes of Management Meetings
- All other adhoc admin focussed duties
- All related tasks related to office building
- A thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams
- Managed and maintained a CRM system with regard to data
- Proven track record of team management and motivation
- Experience of taking and producing minutes of meetings
- Strong organisational skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Can show initiative
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.