£17,000 per annum, Castle Marina
Our client are looking for an efficient and focused administrator to join their busy and fast-paced office.
- Write and dispatch routine standardised letters and review forms
- Data entry – ensure records are kept up to date
- Maintain the office filing and computer filing system
- Photocopy and scan in documents
- Chase missing paperwork and information
- Answer general enquiries by telephone and email
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritise a heavy workload.
- A confident communicator – both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Works to a high level of detail
- Proactive, focused and flexible approach to work
- A personable, team-player who can also work well autonomously using initiative.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.