£13,500 per annum
An outstanding opportunity to become part of a hugely prestigious brand! Our client is seeking to appoint an Office Assistant to their sleek and professional team. This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart a great career!
- Diary management, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Copy and audio typing
- Scanning and filing documents
- Organise and distribute incoming post
- Order and manage office stationery levels
- Provide a professional and consistent welcome to all visitors
- Maintain accurate records
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Provide holiday cover for other team members where necessary
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Desire to get stuck within a new role and learn as much as possible
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle a heavy workload
- Confident communicator - both written and verbal
- Flexible and positive 'can do’ approach
- Strong IT and keyboard skills
- Professional and well presented
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.