Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive, supporting the marketing team and reporting into the Marketing Communication Manager. You will need to be a proactive, positive and creative professional who wants to be at the heart of driving marketing projects for all related services.
An important cog in the marketing wheel, you will be expected to be involved across all areas of the marketing department, including scheduling social media, managing website content, supporting partner events as well as bringing fresh ideas to a creative and high achieving team.
This job is full of variety, and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. As a digital savvy marketeer your playbook of tasks will be varied!
- Hours: 9.00 to 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Office located in Lenton, Nottingham, NG7
- Permanent - remote working, however travel to the office and events required as and when
- Manage all social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Arranging partner events such as conferences, awards and golf days
- Delivering and assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Assisting the team in writing reports and analysing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing/reviewing online content
- Managing the Partner Resource Hub and communicating with customers
- Driving Brand Ambassador initiatives
- Assist in organising photo shoots of the team and facilities
- This role is remote where you will need to attend partner events and visit the office as demand requires so a full UK driving license is essential.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with plenty of energy and initiative and are driven, ambitious and bursting with ideas. It will also play in your favour if you have the following skill sets:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong team player
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience in the Microsoft and Adobe suites of software
- Basic design skills