Our client is seeking to appoint a skilled individual to oversee 2nd line support across all sites. This involves frequent travel to remote sites, transporting of equipment and set-up and configuration of remote offices!
- £21,415 - £23,117 per annum
- Full time, temporary to permanent
- DRIVING LICENSE ESSENTIAL
- Provide support to existing remote sites.
- Site visits.
- Support consists of resolving issues of varying complexity with both software and hardware
- Setting up and decommissioning services. This involves planning, organising and delivering IT computer and networking equipment.
- Resolving network connectivity issues. This can involve everything from low level connectivity testing in person through to arranging more in depth analysis by network providers.
- Maintaining the IT Asset Register.
- Undertaking project work / Researching and implementing new technologies.
- Fact finding and performing the technical leg work to see if new ideas and technologies can be used in current and future projects.
- Experience of Microsoft desktop software: Windows 10, Microsoft office 2010 onwards
- Experience of a range of computer hardware
- An appreciation for the components of a modern computer network, both hardware and software. Eg: IP Addresses, Subnet masks, switches, routers etc.
- Good problem solving skills
- A commitment to providing a responsive and supportive service and a willingness to constantly seek ways of improving the service