| STUDENT LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR |
| £20,000 - £22,000 PER ANNUM |
| LENTON |
| MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9AM - 5PM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a dedicated and proactive individual to coordinate the successful letting of Student Accommodation. You will take ownership of the process from start to finish through liaising with vendors/students/parents alike, accompanying viewings and ensuring all paperwork/ legal documentation is processed accordingly!
You will strive to ensure the customer experience is not only tailored in it's approach, but consistent with the companies values and objectives to continuously improve and expand on the services offered!
- Carry out viewings, accompanying potential residents around the properties
- Assist with the maintenance reports and assist with the management of all contractors
- Keep stock of all maintenance items
- Oversee all contractor invoices and check before payment
- Oversee all bookings, ensuring all relevant paperwork is created
- Respond to all enquiries for bookings and viewings
- Bring all complaints or grievances to the attention of the Manager
- Assist with the day to day running of the office/ be a key holder
- Assist with the organisation of all social events held by the company or on behalf of the company
- Assist with the organisation and running of all promotional events attended by the company
- Carry out check out inspections and inventories when rooms are vacated
- Assist with the running and management of the summer works
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent organisational skills, willing to go the 'extra mile'
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to manage own diary/travel
- Team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.