£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking a professional and well-presented individual to provide efficient and confidential administrative support to the MD, often acting as first point of contact, as well as assisting the HR Manager when required.
- Organising meetings and maintain diaries
- Arranging travel, appointments and accommodation
- Greet and make necessary arrangements for Visitors/Clients
- Handle enquiries, requests and screen calls
- Attending meetings both internal and external, preparing documents and taking and distribution of minutes
- Dealing with incoming e-mail/mail as appropriate
- Devise and maintain office systems.
- Prepare HR documents, contracts, letters, and administrative duties, including setting interviews, research, and database support.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a senior administrative / PA role
- Relevant qualification / diploma is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to travel to meetings and clients as required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Confident with IT
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Friendly, approachable with the ability to use tact and diplomacy as required
- An appetite to learn about and develop with an expanding business
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.