Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and driven internal logistics coordinator, with proven administrative experience and the passion to deliver an outstanding customer experience as standard.
With an emphasis on strong organisational skills multi-tasking, a can-do approach, and the ability to manage a high and diverse workload within SLA and KPI driven targets, you will also have a positive and can do attitude!
• Working as part of the Customer Service Team supporting the service reporting and customer collections functions.
• Updating all required CRM systems
• Liaise with warehousing and partner FSLs to arrange both UK and European collections
• Working with our partner couriers, manage and co-ordinate customer site collections – communicating with the site and customer to confirm/book the orders and track their completion/ re-attendance if necessary, updating any required reports.
• Drive down the Pends volumes within the team – maintain control of the daily volumes and resolve where possible to maintain the reverse logistics flow / impact COGS.
• Produce outstanding returns reports for customers and internal stakeholders on a weekly/ monthly basis to focus part return levels.
• Ensure reporting is accurate and all financial SLAs and KPIs are met
?-? Educated to GCSE standard including English and Maths.
?-? Proven experience of working within an administrative role.
?-? Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
?-? Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach.
?-? Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and passionate about providing first class customer services support in an administrative role