| PROJECT PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR |
| LENTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - THURSDAY 8.30AM - 5.30PM AND FRIDAY 8.30AM - 3.00PM |
Our client is seeking a candidate with a positive, can-do attitude to join them in their busy and fast moving office. You must be able to prioritise multiple tasks and adhere to varied deadlines. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a keen eye for detail and be able to anticipate and manage problems. You will have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be able to quickly learn and retain knowledge.
- Reviewing stock levels weekly, forecasting demand and placing orders with our UK and overseas contracted printer and print finishers.
- Purchasing ad-hoc components including POS, display units, consumables and stationery.
- Checking production prices against pricing matrixes.
- Tracking Work In Progress reports & Service Level Agreements and escalating issues.
- Investigating delivery and QC issues with printers and other suppliers.
- Signing off pre-production samples.
- Assisting with inventory maintenance.
- Supporting the production manager and team with ad-hoc reporting and projects as required.
- General administrative function to keep department organised and share information.
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Background in an Administrative position is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Microsoft office and excel skills are ESSENTIAL
- Experience in Production is DESIRABLE
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Methodical approach with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.