Our client is seeking to appoint an energised, enthusiastic and motivated Export Administrator! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with export, shipping or distribution experience!
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
- Receive incoming international telephone calls and e-mail communications from clients and sales personnel
- Concise input of orders in Sage to despatch and invoice point
- Create commercial invoices and export documentation
- Ensure comprehensive record keeping, both electronic and hard copy in accordance with company policies
- Monitor and document department KPI’s set by the Customer Service Team
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current Company products to ensure a confident image is received by client
- Develop relationships with strategic customers and commercial representatives
- Negotiation of freight couriers to ensure best shipping methods and prices are met
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- 2 year customer service experience, Experience in export customer services or within a distributor or forwarder environment
- Good literacy and numeracy
- IT skills - MS Office, Excel essential
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Self motivated and organised
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.