£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an SAP Specialist to join a successful and well-established company!
- Form an international information technology IT system architecture and project planning
- Coordinate the management of all overseas branches IT needs, develop corresponding IT investments and project budgets, and regularly monitor the progress of management budget;
- Coordinate all Group IT resources to participate in international IT information construction.
- Working with external IT suppliers to cover all business needs
- Supporting the business in the transitional period and providing support throughout the term of the contract
- SAP Troubleshooting and problem solving to assist in the efficiency of the business
- External and internal EDI problem solving and integration into SAP
- ABAP Report programming in SAP
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum 3+ years of IT related work experience / experience within a similar role
- Experience in IT infrastructure, strategic planning, development and implementation;
- Familiar with the core value of large-scale enterprise (research and production) IT information systems and SAP, MS CRM architecture;
- Have a large MNC's IT work experience and familiar with the use of BI tools;
- German and French language skills will be advantage;
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Motivated to succeed
- Flexibility for international travel
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.