£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a proactive and hardworking individual to join their team, providing administrative support to the sales team in order to help increase sales objectives.
- Processing sales orders all the way to invoicing
- Ensuring pricing and discount information is up to date
- Opening new accounts on the system and ensuring all customer information is up to date
- Monthly reporting
- Organise and distribute the post
- Processing staff sales
- Dealing with customer complaints and enquiries
- Managing office stationery levels
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within Sales Administration is essential
- Strong organisation, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal
- Confident with IT and the ability to learn things quickly
- Attention to detail
- Personable, positive and a team player!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.