Are you an organised and professional individual who is looking for a new challenge within a fast paced environment? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity and we want to hear from you!
£22,000 per annum
Key duties include:
- Manage and maintain the front office, including managing the SAGE software, resolving errors when they occur
- Managing the Sales Admin Assistant
- Supporting the front office in terms of invoicing, processign orders and answering enquiries (phone & email)
- Weekly reporting and updating of the website
- Managing existing relationships with customers
- Management of DPD: requesting an extra pick up, annually negotiations
- Organisation and attendance of annual Trade Shows (requires travel)
- Analysing the planning system and raising orders for the Procurement Manager`s approval
- Responsible for sales and trend analysis
- Assisting in finding sales channels for our brands
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills on a professional level
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent capabilities on Microsoft packages
- The ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- The ability to think logically under pressure
- A proven track record of working closely with team members
- A commercial attitude to develop new business
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.