£16,000 -17,500 per annum
Kirkby in Ashfield
Our client is seeking an organised and focused individual who is an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly Finance team on a twelve month fixed term contract to provide maternity cover.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Managing the weekly payment run
- Maintain a filing system for all financial documents
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar administrative position
- Computer literate and with a good understanding of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of providing Payables support to organisations with a turnover in excess of £50m
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail & level of accuracy
- Effective organisational skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.