| OUTBOUND SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR |
| ILKESTON, DERBYSHIRE |
| £20,000 - £25,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE |
| MONDAY - THURSDAY, 8.30AM - 5.00PM AND FRIDAY 8.30AM - 4.30PM |
Our client is seeking a thick skinned and robust candidate who can handle rejection! You will work closely with the Marketing Manager on lead generation by researching and nurturing potential leads into new business opportunities for the sales team. You will be comfortable in liaising with a variety of people and responsible for sending out prospect packs which will require following up in a timely manner with a view to secure appointments for the sales team!
- Research potential new prospects that the business could look to target within the catchment area
- Prepare and send out prospect packs in the post for following up
- Actively making outbound calls to prospects each day to promote the company with the objective of securing a 1st appointment or an opportunity to quote
- Liaise with the sales reps in managing the appointment diary, preparing all the paperwork prior to an appointment and updating the CRM
- Working with the Marketing Manager on the creation of new prospect marketing campaigns each quarter
- Attend weekly/monthly sales meeting(s) reporting on the progress that has been made
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Marketing experience is preferable but not essential
- 1-2 years experience of cold calling or an outbound call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills (confident, clear and able to hold/initiate a conversation over the telephone)
- A good team player that can work on their own initiative too
- A driven individual that wants to succeed and make progress
- Knowledge/experience of marketing principles/strategies
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.