Our client is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. You will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to grow and retain individual and club memberships. You will be a versatile marketing professional, experienced in a number of channels in order to exceed expectations in this varied, dynamic role.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Develop and implement a PPC strategy that engages key audiences through a targeted keyword approach
- Develop and implement a digital remarketing strategy to engage with potential members, based on behaviour across the website portfolio
- Create and deliver a content strategy that supports both paid and organic search strategies, as well as complementing the social media strategy
- Develop the role of video, in line with the content strategy – including its use in social media, website landing pages, email marketing follow up etc. Manage the delivery of video working with experts, ambassadors and external agencies
- Ensure use of existing influencer network, growing the number of active influencers and the reach through channels such as social media
- Update and maintain the website, reviewing the ongoing user experience across the website portfolio and continue to make recommendations for improving the user journey and experience across digital platforms
- Develop a social media plan to share key content and generate engagement around the key impact areas
- Create structured email nurture programmes to engage with key audiences to drive engagement with the company and to drive membership
- Researching, planning and attending regional and national shows for attendance to promote the business
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in B2C marketing is desirable
- Ability to use design packages such as Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Experience in membership or subscription marketing would be advantageous
- CIM Level 3 or above highly desirable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.