| CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR |
| ILKESTON, ACCESSIBLE BY PUBLIC TRASNPORT |
| £18,720 PER ANNUM |
| MON - FRI, HOURS BETWEEN 8AM AND 5:30PM)
Our client is seeking to appoint team-orientated individual with first-class communication and customer service skills! You will join their extremely collaborative and close team where you will liaise with colleagues and customers to provide effective and quality customer service!
- Receive a large volume of incoming calls from customers, dealing with a range of enquiries efficiently (95% of the role)
- Placing bookings from customers, raising new contracts on the system where necessary
- Liaising with internal account managers to secure pricing and quotes
- Maintain ongoing communication with colleagues and customers in order to see a booking through to completion
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases on a daily basis in order to report to Senior Directors when required
- Supporting colleagues with daily, basic administration
- Previous experience in Customer Service is ESSENTIAL
- MUST be a team player!
- Must be efficient and hard working
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding communication skills
- IT literate, with the ability to pick up new systems
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.