£17,000 per annum
Our client are seeking a professional and customer driven individual from either a prescribing or dispensary / Hospital / GP Practice background, to join their Customer Service team. You will maintain an eye for detail and accuracy in order to provide product information to customers; & to assist them in placing accurate orders.
- Provide telephone and E-mail support to customers
- Sales Order Processing and taking payments
- Create customer accounts and take payments
- Process "Customer Made Orders and liaise with customers to resolve queries and omissions.
- Resolve product returns, queries" and complaints in a professional manner.
- Participate in pro-active sales promotions and cross-selling.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a customer service position is desirable
- Excellent IT skills - Window OS, Microsoft Office - experience using Pegasus Opera would be advantageous but not essential as training is provided
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Can learn new systems and process quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Can work well individually and as a part of a team
- Professional, personable and friendly
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.