| PERSONAL ASSISTANT - PART TIME - 20 HOURS PER WEEK |
| ILKESTON, DERBYSHIRE |
| £14,560 PER ANNUM |
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 1.00pm (Flexibility on hours may be considered)
Our client is seeking to appoint a highly intuitive, competent and quick-thinking PA to support the Acting Chief Executive. You will excel under pressure, possessing the ability to spin numerous plates and remain one step ahead at all times! You will be a clear communicator, perceptive and proactive to ensure that workload is consistently prioritised according to the business needs!
- Promptly responding to and actioning incoming emails and calls
- Constructing letters and reports
- Creating Excel spreadsheets in order to support the Finance team as a whole
- Ongoing diary management and monitoring
- Making travel arrangements
- Attending meetings where necessary in order to create a duties list
- Take ownership of all administrative tasks and maintain accurate filing etc
- Supporting with procurement where necessary
- Take responsibility for ensuring Board and Committee requirements are met consistently
- Experience in a Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant role is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to think for the Chief Executive and support his day to day work
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate in a quick and clear manner
- Bright and quick-thinking
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge and experience with Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively is essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.