Our client, an innovative, family run business are seeking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator to join their small team!
This is a hugely exciting time to join the business as they have recently moved to brand new, spacious offices in Ilkeston and place HUGE emphasis on rewarding their staff!
This is a varied opportunity and works closely with the whole business in ensuring the smooth running of all manner of things, ranging from directing calls right through to appointment scheduling!
• Create and distribute email correspondence, letters and forms.
• Greet and welcome clients who visit the office.
• Organise meeting requirements and refreshments.
• Liaise with couriers and facilitate the dispatch of parcels.
• Be the first contact to key suppliers.
• The creation and delivery of basic quotations including following up leads with customers.
• Book travel arrangements, organise hire cars as well as lease vehicle servicing.
• Manage and reconcile expense reports.
• Create delivery notes.
• Purchase order raising – using SAGE.
• Strong organisational proficiencies with the ability to multi-task
• Always maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
• Work well within a team and become an integral member of the business.
• Minimum 2 Years experience within administration.