| PT COPYWRITER - 2 DAYS PER WEEK |
| HUTHWAITE |
| £25,000 - £30,000 PRO RATA |
Our client, an established Manufacturing retailer, is seeking to appoint a creative, intelligent and commercially astute individual to provide support to the Sales & Marketing team on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for writing compelling copy that excites and attracts attention, holds interest and generates a desire to buy!
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm, Two days per week between Tuesday & Thursday
- Gather information from all sources (databases, suppliers, internal product experts, etc) and by all appropriate means (web research, printed media, interviews, etc) regarding products and services to be promoted
- Write factually accurate and interesting content
- Understand and apply the effective methods of content creation in order to maximise the effectiveness of copy for Google search rankings without compromising the experience of the human reader
- Use linguistic and stylistic techniques to generate desired actions from the readers of your copy
- Collect and review feedback (both electronic and verbal) in order learn, adapt and improve future work
- Review and critically appraise competitor copy and report on findings to your manager
- Proactively improve existing content
- Ensure all new copy or copy enhancements are approved by management before being viewedby customers or prospects
- Able to produce faultless written copy
- Commercially focused
- Good listening and questioning skills to gather product/application/markets/servicesinformation
- Attention to detail in ensuring all marketing is to a high quality
- Strong desire to get real-world results
- Good self-management including time-management
- Team mindset
- Energetic with a good work ethic
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.