Our client is seeking to appoint a strong Administrator with a thorough and meticulous approach to their daily workload. You will be the main link between the various departments within the business and be responsible for ensuring that all the needs of the business are fulfilled on a daily basis.
Location: Bulwell, Nottingham
Salary: £18,000k - £20,000k per annum
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Electronic data processing of orders received by email, web portals, post and fax
- Liaising with sales and purchasing colleagues and external providers regarding delivery dates
- Monitoring of outstanding sales and purchase orders
- Assisting the purchasing department in sourcing and purchasing products to satisfy customer requests when they fall outside of the core product range
- Maintaining the internal auditing system
- General administration
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communicate with ease to both customers and internal departments, keeping all concerned updated
- Accurate and thorough approach
- IT literate
- The ability to prioritise and re-priotise as the day unfolds
- Previous experience in an administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within the SME sector is DESIRABLE
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.